RE: [bookartsconnection] mysterious book art creations

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2011
      Thank you Jill for sending links to such wonderful sites. As our family has
      a huge love of books and all the wonder they hold inside, this story of the
      mysterious gifts of loving book sculptures is dear to my heart. It makes me
      want to create a little mystery in my local library!!!

      With love and peace, Carol Kemp

      faceaday.blogspot.com

      artclinic.blogspot.com

      www.lifsart.etsy.com

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2011
        I'm simply gobsmacked...

        Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Jill - it really made my heart sing!