mysterious book art creations

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2011

      > Fabulous gifts of books arts/paper sculpture left at libraries in Scotland:
      >

      > http://community.thisiscentralstation.com/_Mysterious-paper-sculptures/blog/4991767/126249.html

    • Carol
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2011
        Thank you Jill for sending links to such wonderful sites. As our family has
        a huge love of books and all the wonder they hold inside, this story of the
        mysterious gifts of loving book sculptures is dear to my heart. It makes me
        want to create a little mystery in my local library!!!

        With love and peace, Carol Kemp

        faceaday.blogspot.com

        artclinic.blogspot.com

        www.lifsart.etsy.com

        _____

        > Fabulous gifts of books arts/paper sculpture left at libraries in
        Scotland:

        http://community.thisiscentralstation.com/_Mysterious-paper-sculptures/blog/
        4991767/126249.html

      • Diana
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2011
          I'm simply gobsmacked...

          Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Jill - it really made my heart sing!