Hand papermakers here in Santa Barbara this October

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2011
      Hi everyone,

      I have been working for two years to make this a reality: this October I will host a conference of hand papermakers right here in Santa Barbara. The forms are up on the Friends of Dard Hunter website: http://www.friendsofdardhunter.org/western.html We also have Facebook page that you can link to from the website. This is the way we will be able to converse and plan this conference so it is exactly what you want.

      I'm getting registrations every day - I can't believe this is happening!

      jill@...

      President, Friends of Dard Hunter
      www.friendsofdardhunter.org

      435 E. Pedregosa