Re: [bookartsconnection] Bummer!

  • Barry A. Kintner
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2001
      Good day all -
      -- Yahoogroups, as most all other Email based groups prohibits attachments - as far as I know. They would be well served by allowing
      only text based messages also - this only means that you would have to "copy" and referring URLs into your browser's address window
      instead on "clicking" on a link. Security reasons - and a much better choice.
      Enjoy

      Barry A. Kintner, Phoenix, Arizona