Jill Littlewood showing at the Granada Theatre

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2011
      On May 5, as part of Santa Barbara's First Thursday Artwalk, I will have a
      reception at the Granada Theatre, 1214 State St., for my show of pulp
      paintings called "Zombies and Buddhas." For a preview of these see
      the current issue of Stateside magazine:
      http://statesidemagazine.com/zombies-and-buddhas/