BOOK ARTS AND THE ELECTRIC BOOK

  • emnemnem
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2002
      Hi everyone,
      Just to be fair in providing information, this class is about
      electicity, wiring, micro switches, the addition of light and sound
      and the like. If you are interested in pushing the envelope in
      creating one of a kind artist books, this is the sort of class you
      might be interested in; taking the specialized knowledge and then
      Furthermore, I believe that since Sally already took this class, she
      is planning on teaching it herself through Adult Ed either in the
      Fall or Winter. If she does, it will probably be a lot cheaper. So
      please do check with Sally first as that is another option for you
      all.
      Emily
    • sally timlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2002
        Hi all,
        Please, if you're interested in the class, do take it
        from Hooshang. I thought I could incorporate what I
        learned into my adult ed class but realize that I'm
        simply not going to be able to do it...I'm not an
        expert...yet! :o)
        Sally

        =====

        http://sbc.yahoo.com