Vandercook Wanted !!!

  • Steve Robison
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2011
      [cross posted to several lists]

      NOTE: the following person is not a member of our list, but I am posting his need of a Vandercook for him...so please respond to his request directly to his email address of <michaelthomascross@...> and not to the list -- Thanks, SR]

      From: Michael Cross <michaelthomascross@...>
      Subject: Vandercook
      Date: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 5:53 PM

      Greetings:

      I'm a poet/printer in the San Francisco Bay Area (links below) who's been looking for a Vandercook for MONTHS to no avail. Any chance you have a Vandercook for sale or can suggest where I might continue the search outside of Briar Press? Any advice you can offer would be MUCH APPRECIATED!

      Thanks,
      Michael Cross
      michaelthomascross@...