book arts in Ojai

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2010
      Lori,

      It is great to hear all the things that are percolating in Ojai. If you
      and/or Roberta aren't already dialed into the book arts show in Ventura let
      me be the first to tell you about it. Ines Monguio has done it every two
      years at the Artist's Union Gallery; the most recent show just came down.
      Your books sound perfect for this.

    • Lori Z
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2010
        Jill, I've had books in the last two shows. One of mine this year was the accordion book with the round pages made from maps that they hung from the ceiling. Thanks for the heads-up, though!

        Also, I have been cleaning out and have a large box of fabric (lots of pretty amazing upholstery samples) and a bag of buttons I'd love to give you. I'm going to let my class go through the fabric tomorrow, but then it's yours.

        Do you want to pick it up when you come to Ojai? And are you interested in yarn and fiber stuff? I need to clean that out too!

        You can e-mail me directly at lori@...

        Lori