Re:Letterpress in Ojai

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2010
      Hi Sharon,

      I haven't done anything but appreciate the wonderful cabinet from you guys.
      It is all part of the larger Cabinet of Curiosities, which has a way of
      growing so large as an idea that I don't know where to begin. I am still
      gathering.

      I don't know what the inclusion boundaries are for this letterpress group.
      The original invitees all went to the LA Printers Fair - you can get a taste
      of that by going to the website of the International Printing Museum:
      www.printmuseum.org <http://www.printmuseum.org/> . To see the Fair in
      action, go to this YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGx9KtxH7QQ The
      best thing would be to ask Norman Clayton of Classic Letterpress:
      letterpress@...