Book Arts show in Ventura

  • Diana
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2010
      Jill, congrats on the show! I was at the opening with another friend who has a book in the gallery and hoped to get to meet you in the flesh Saturday. Maybe another time...

      This friend, btw, has applied for membership in this group and still not been approved. Shall I ask her to try again, since you've only recently taken it over?