papermakers meet in October

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2010
      We are going to have a great conference at Arrowmont, one of the best craft
      schools in the country. The encaustic class and the pulp painting class are
      already full, but some of the others are amazing - in Randy Arnold class you
      will walk away with three beautiful tools for book-binding: an ebony
      bonefolder, a book punching cradle, and a simple nipping press. In two
      days!

      Join us!

      Jill Littlewood

      President, Friends of Dard Hunter, Inc.