Bookbinding classes with Wendy Poma

  • Diana
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 4:40 PM
      Hi Bookmakers!,

      Hope you are all doing well. I wanted to get my Spring/ Summer schedule out to you in case you wanted to save any dates. Please get in touch with me if you have any questions about bookmaking or any class descriptions. These are all new books. Please let me know if I have made any errors on dates, I always need your help!
      Thanks,
      Wendy
      wleepoma@...
      323 257-9676

      Always remember to double check on the class and book that is being taught.There are phone numbers at the end of the schedule. Get in touch with me if you have any questions about signing up.

      April

      10 Mimio Renewable Journal

      17 Vroman's Bookstore Keyhole Journal

      24 Stampin' >From the Heart Journal with attached spine...
      hard to name this book but it's unique. We will attach the signatures to a strip then insert the strip into the casing...cool!

      May
      1 GCC Keyhole Journal

      22 Stampin' From the Heart Paper Quilting- Renewable Journal/ plus two greeting cards.

      29 Vroman's Bookstore Paper Quilting- Renewable Journal/plus two greeting cards.

      June
      5 GCC Fabric Pocket Book

      12 Mimio Paper Quilting- Renewable Journal/plus two greeting cards.

      19 Descanso Gardens Garden Journal- new binding technique. This is really cool!

      26 Stampin' >From the Heart Japanese Stab Bound Book

      July
      10 GCC Paper Quilting-description is above

      24 Vroman's Bookstore "Handy Dandy" book. Sounds strange but really is a neat book. Looks like a regular book but the surprise is what you see when you open it...

      31 Stampin' From the Heart Tri Fold Journal

      August
      14 GCC "Handy Dandy" description is above.

      21 Riverside University Three Books-
      Extension All three books are new and are different in size and binding style.

      28 Stampin' from the Heart "Handy Dandy" description is above.

      Mimio 626 685-9090
      Vroman's Bookstore 626-449-5320
      Stampin' From the Heart 310-391-0466
      Glendale Community College 818-240-1000 ext 5015
      Descanso Gardens 818-949-7981
      University of Riverside/ Extension 951-827-637