Does this list have an owner?

  • Diana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      I know the woman who founded this group has moved to Tucson, but I'm wondering if someone else is running it now? I referred a friend to it a few weeks ago, so she applied to be a member, but her membership is still pending. This is rather a long time to wait, so it made me wonder if no one is handling this sort of administrative duty...