anyone know about origami enthusiasts here in SB?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2009
      I got a query from Lanny Sherwin, below, and I wonder if anyone on this list
      can help him out with information. Back in the days when we met once a
      month for book arts meetings we had a few that were origami-oriented, one
      with a student from UCSB who I have lost touch with. Any leads would be
      appreciated.

      President, Friends of Dard Hunter, Inc.

      Jill@...