Re: [bookartsconnection] Bummer!

  • Barry A. Kintner
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2001
      Good day all -
      -- Yahoogroups, as most all other Email based groups prohibits attachments - as far as I know. They would be well served by allowing
      only text based messages also - this only means that you would have to "copy" and referring URLs into your browser's address window
      instead on "clicking" on a link. Security reasons - and a much better choice.
      Enjoy

      Barry A. Kintner, Phoenix, Arizona
    • Sara Norquay
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2001
        Jeanette,

        Thanks for trying. There must be someone who knows how to post stuff with
        the bookart group. When you find out let me know, too.

        Do you by any chance have Sue Warren's phone number? I want to contact her
        and her husband John about our holiday music show here at Crane in which we
        are teaching the kids some sign language.

        Thanks for adding your student cards. The Postcard show is much enhanced by
        them.

        Talk to you soon.

        Sara