making a book at WSW

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2009
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9a5hH5idQc

      If you can stand the jitteryness, this is a lovely 5 minute video on making
      a book at the Woman's Studio Workshop.

      Jill Littlewood

      President, Friends of Dard Hunter, Inc.

      Jill@...

      435 E. Pedregosa

      Santa Barbara, CA, 93103

      (805) 898-9260 (home)

      (805) 448-2045 (cell)

      (805) 898-0703 (fax)

      www.friendsofdardhunter.org

      http://dardhunter.blogspot.com

      Annual meetings:

      2010: October 18-24 at Arrowmont, Gatlinburg, Tennessee

      2011: Month of October: Regional meetings

      2012: October 17-21 FDH joins IAPMA at the Morgan Conservatory, Cleveland,
      Ohio, USA

    • Diana
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2009
        --- In bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com, "Jill Littlewood" <jill@...> wrote:

        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9a5hH5idQc
        >

        > If you can stand the jitteryness, this is a lovely 5 minute video on making
        > a book at the Woman's Studio Workshop.

        Geez, no kidding! Interesting, but it made my eyes go all funny...