Cuesta College book arts exhibit

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2009
      FYI, Cuesta College has a book arts exhibit running from June 15-July
      16. I received the following info from David Prochaska of the Fine
      Arts Dept.:

      The gallery is open Monday - Thursday from 12-4. It is located in Bldg
      71. (see map below)

      Heading north on Hwy 1 from San Luis Obispo toward Morro Bay, turn left
      onto the campus and then make a quick right.
      Pass the softball field, then turn left into parking lot 2. There is a
      yellow parking kiosk at the south end of the lot.
      After parking, head toward the new Performing Arts building towering
      above. There will be a few signs to assist you.

      Perhaps some of you can provide more details about what's on display?