Free! Mulberry Paper, fabric on paper.... art papers need a home

  • moodle93117
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2009
      Hello!

      I was a group member way back when in the stone age. I am cleaning out my art room. Please give these goodies a good home, they are free and in great shape. I have been hoarding them for a couple of years, and realize that I really won't be using them anytime soon. I'd rather they went out into the world than just sit in my closet.

      Burgundy mulberry paper - 56"x45" approx.
      Ruby Red Moire fabric adhered to white paper - 56"x45" approx.
      Jean Fabric adhered to paper - 36x36" approx
      Orange Moire fabric adhered to white paper - 24"x45" approx.

      Navy blue book paper (same stuff you see on book covers at the book store) - 56"x45"ish
      Hunter Gr. book paper (same stuff you see on book covers at the book store) -56"x45"ish

      Assorted other rice papers, art papers

      Gretchen Beckert

      moodle93117@ yahoo.com
    • Tom and Judy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2009
        Where do you live and when can I come by? Judy