Re: paper works

  • elena mary siff
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2008
      --- In bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com, "Jill Littlewood"
      <jill@...> wrote:

      > I just got back from the Friends of Dard Hunter meeting in Hawai'i
      and it
      > was a fabulous conference with days of immersion in handmade paper
      and those
      > enthusiastic about it. One highlight was the art show of postcard size
      > pieces - you can see a few on the blog listed below but a click once
      you are
      > there will take you to the whole show.
      >

      > Elena, this is especially for you now that you have your own paper
      making
      > set up!
      >

      > http://dardhunter.blogspot.com/
      >

      > Next year, in October, the conference will be in Atlanta at the
      American
      > Museum of Papermaking. The conference and the museum will be a
      double treat
      > for anyone interested in the world of handmade paper.
      >

      > Jill
      >

      > Jill Littlewood
      >
      > VP Annual Meetings for the Friends of Dard Hunter, Inc.
      >
      > Jill@...
      >
      > 435 E. Pedregosa
      >
      > Santa Barbara, CA, 93103
      >
      > (805) 898-9260 (home)
      >
      > (805) 448-2045 (cell)
      >
      > (805) 898-0703 (fax)
      >

      > www.friendsofdardhunter.org
      >
      > Annual meeting in Atlanta,GA 2009

      Jill...what a wonderful exhibition of small work...I should join next
      year..Atlanta sounds like fun...been having a great time making paper
      collages with my handmade paper...here are some examples:

      http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=15623§ion_id=5002805
    • elena mary siff
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2008
        --- In bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com, "elena mary siff"
        <esiff@...> wrote:

        > --- In bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com, "Jill Littlewood"
        > <jill@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I just got back from the Friends of Dard Hunter meeting in Hawai'i
        > and it
        > > was a fabulous conference with days of immersion in handmade paper
        > and those
        > > enthusiastic about it. One highlight was the art show of postcard size
        > > pieces - you can see a few on the blog listed below but a click once
        > you are
        > > there will take you to the whole show.
        > >

        > > Elena, this is especially for you now that you have your own paper
        > making
        > > set up!
        > >

        > > http://dardhunter.blogspot.com/
        > >

        > > Next year, in October, the conference will be in Atlanta at the
        > American
        > > Museum of Papermaking. The conference and the museum will be a
        > double treat
        > > for anyone interested in the world of handmade paper.
        > >

        > > Jill
        > >

        > > Jill Littlewood
        > >
        > > VP Annual Meetings for the Friends of Dard Hunter, Inc.
        > >
        > > Jill@
        > >
        > > 435 E. Pedregosa
        > >
        > > Santa Barbara, CA, 93103
        > >
        > > (805) 898-9260 (home)
        > >
        > > (805) 448-2045 (cell)
        > >
        > > (805) 898-0703 (fax)
        > >

        > > www.friendsofdardhunter.org
        > >
        > > Annual meeting in Atlanta,GA 2009

        > Jill...what a wonderful exhibition of small work...I should join next
        > year..Atlanta sounds like fun...been having a great time making paper
        > collages with my handmade paper...here are some examples:
        >
        > http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=15623§ion_id=5002805

        Just realized in one of the collages you will recognize a fragment of
        paper you gave me several years ago..green with zigzag shape..I do use
        everything!