paper works

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2008
      I just got back from the Friends of Dard Hunter meeting in Hawai'i and it
      was a fabulous conference with days of immersion in handmade paper and those
      enthusiastic about it. One highlight was the art show of postcard size
      pieces - you can see a few on the blog listed below but a click once you are
      there will take you to the whole show.

      Elena, this is especially for you now that you have your own paper making
      set up!

      http://dardhunter.blogspot.com/

      Next year, in October, the conference will be in Atlanta at the American
      Museum of Papermaking. The conference and the museum will be a double treat
      for anyone interested in the world of handmade paper.

      VP Annual Meetings for the Friends of Dard Hunter, Inc.

      Jill@...

      435 E. Pedregosa

      Santa Barbara, CA, 93103

      (805) 898-9260 (home)

      (805) 448-2045 (cell)

      (805) 898-0703 (fax)

      www.friendsofdardhunter.org

      Annual meeting in Atlanta,GA 2009

    • elena mary siff
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2008
        --- In bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com, "Jill Littlewood"
        <jill@...> wrote:

        > I just got back from the Friends of Dard Hunter meeting in Hawai'i
        and it
        > was a fabulous conference with days of immersion in handmade paper
        and those
        > enthusiastic about it. One highlight was the art show of postcard size
        > pieces - you can see a few on the blog listed below but a click once
        you are
        > there will take you to the whole show.
        >

        > Elena, this is especially for you now that you have your own paper
        making
        > set up!
        >

        > http://dardhunter.blogspot.com/
        >

        > Next year, in October, the conference will be in Atlanta at the
        American
        > Museum of Papermaking. The conference and the museum will be a
        double treat
        > for anyone interested in the world of handmade paper.
        >

        > Jill
        >

        > Jill Littlewood
        >
        > VP Annual Meetings for the Friends of Dard Hunter, Inc.
        >
        > Jill@...
        >
        > 435 E. Pedregosa
        >
        > Santa Barbara, CA, 93103
        >
        > (805) 898-9260 (home)
        >
        > (805) 448-2045 (cell)
        >
        > (805) 898-0703 (fax)
        >

        > www.friendsofdardhunter.org
        >
        > Annual meeting in Atlanta,GA 2009

        Jill...what a wonderful exhibition of small work...I should join next
        year..Atlanta sounds like fun...been having a great time making paper
        collages with my handmade paper...here are some examples:

        http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=15623§ion_id=5002805
      • elena mary siff
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2008
          --- In bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com, "elena mary siff"
          <esiff@...> wrote:

          > --- In bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com, "Jill Littlewood"
          > <jill@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I just got back from the Friends of Dard Hunter meeting in Hawai'i
          > and it
          > > was a fabulous conference with days of immersion in handmade paper
          > and those
          > > enthusiastic about it. One highlight was the art show of postcard size
          > > pieces - you can see a few on the blog listed below but a click once
          > you are
          > > there will take you to the whole show.
          > >

          > > Elena, this is especially for you now that you have your own paper
          > making
          > > set up!
          > >

          > > http://dardhunter.blogspot.com/
          > >

          > > Next year, in October, the conference will be in Atlanta at the
          > American
          > > Museum of Papermaking. The conference and the museum will be a
          > double treat
          > > for anyone interested in the world of handmade paper.
          > >

          > > Jill
          > >

          > > Jill Littlewood
          > >
          > > VP Annual Meetings for the Friends of Dard Hunter, Inc.
          > >
          > > Jill@
          > >
          > > 435 E. Pedregosa
          > >
          > > Santa Barbara, CA, 93103
          > >
          > > (805) 898-9260 (home)
          > >
          > > (805) 448-2045 (cell)
          > >
          > > (805) 898-0703 (fax)
          > >

          > > www.friendsofdardhunter.org
          > >
          > > Annual meeting in Atlanta,GA 2009

          > Jill...what a wonderful exhibition of small work...I should join next
          > year..Atlanta sounds like fun...been having a great time making paper
          > collages with my handmade paper...here are some examples:
          >
          > http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=15623§ion_id=5002805

          Just realized in one of the collages you will recognize a fragment of
          paper you gave me several years ago..green with zigzag shape..I do use
          everything!