Art of the Book 2

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2008
      Hi all,

      I had a chance to stop at the Artists' Union Gallery in Ventura last
      Friday and really enjoyed the current exhibit "Art of the Book 2",
      curated by Inez Monguio. It includes many artists from both S.B. and
      Ventura counties. It's a wonderful display of many of the various
      forms "book arts" can take and gloves are provided so that artworks may
      be handled. The gallery is located on the beach side of the 101
      freeway, at 330 South California St., on the plaza beside the beach
      (across from the hotel). It is open Thu.-Sun. from noon-6 pm (-9 pm
      Fri. and Sat.). The show runs through October 14 and is definitely
      worth a visit!