Jill..Can you post good sources for paper making supplies here?

  • elena mary siff
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2008
      I know you told me of some but it may be helpful for others to know
      the sources for pulp and all paper making supplies, esp. on the West
      Coast...I am currently in Marthas Vineyard and just did a session of
      papermaking with Sandy at Seastone Papers and am now determined to set
      up my own backyard paper making production in Santa Monica when I
      return home next week. Sandy gave me a catalogue from Carriage House
      Paper in Brooklyn, NY...have you bought from them and is there a
      similar West Coast source? See you at the Ventura Book exhbition
      Sept. 6th.
      Cheers! Elena