Big Sale at Backspace

  • Marcia Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2008
      Hello All, This Sunday I am having a big sale at my studio Backspace
      Book Arts in Venice Ca. I am cleaning house and there will be lots
      of wonderful artist materials for sale including decorative papers,
      vintage fabrics, buttons,beads, books to alter and adorn and all
      kinds of odds and ends. Don't miss the opportunity to stock up on
      exciting things for your art making at very reasonable prices.
      Hope to see you,
      Marcia Moore
      Sale at Backspace Book Arts 595 Venice Blvd. Venice, Ca 90291Just
      East of Abbot Kinney Bl.
      9-3 Info? 310-722-9004