Re: [bookartsconnection] books by Iraqi vets - paper from their uniforms

  • Jeanette Mustacich
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 4:45 PM
      The one funny aspect of this project is the name, Green Door Studio. Ask J if
      he remembers a porn flick from the early 70's called "Behind the Green Door".
      I think it was one of the first "cult classics" in that genre. The people who
      made the film lived on our floor in an apt. building in Cambridge, Mass. and
      their door was indeed painted bright green. Jeanette

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 5:26 PM
        Gasp! I had forgotten about "Behind the Green Door." :o)