books by Iraqi vets - paper from their uniforms

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2008
      www.greendoorstudio.net/combatpaper/video.html

      <http://www.greendoorstudio.net/turner/turner.html>
      http://www.greendoorstudio.net/turner/turner.html

      Drew Cameron and Drew Matott, who are in the first film, are coming to UCSB
      on March 10 &11. When I know the exact time and place I will post it. In
      the meantime, I hope this is as inspirational for you as it has been for me.

      VP Annual Meetings for the Friends of Dard Hunter, Inc.

      Jill@...

      435 E. Pedregosa

      Santa Barbara, CA, 93103

      (805) 898-9260 (home)

      (805) 448-2045 (cell)

      (805) 898-0703 (fax)

      www.friendsofdardhunter.org

      Kona, Hawaii, October 23 -26, 2008

    • Jeanette Mustacich
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2008
        The one funny aspect of this project is the name, Green Door Studio. Ask J if
        he remembers a porn flick from the early 70's called "Behind the Green Door".
        I think it was one of the first "cult classics" in that genre. The people who
        made the film lived on our floor in an apt. building in Cambridge, Mass. and
        their door was indeed painted bright green. Jeanette

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2008
          Gasp! I had forgotten about "Behind the Green Door." :o)