Artist Book Exhibition Opportunity

  • rosequeen48
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2007
      Artist Book Exhibition Opportunity - September 2008 -

      Submission deadline is May 1, 2008.

      Conrad Wilde Gallery of Tucson, AZ, is reviewing submissions from
      book-making artists working in all mediums for inclusion in their
      group exhibition to be held in September 2008. For the purposes
      of this exhibition, we will hold the broadest definition of "book" as
      possible.

      Eligibility

      All works submitted must be:
      Either unique or of a limited edition.
      Ready-to-exhibit with appropriate hardware or pedestal.
      Available for sale.
      Consistent with our curatorial mission as described in our "General
      Call for Submissions" at the following website address:
      www.conradwildegallery.com/submissions.html.

      Submission Instructions
      Include 5-10 images of eligible work on slides or CD Rom (4x6 jpeg
      350dpi). Include detail images when helpful.
      Include slide list identifying all images. Indicate: Artist Name,
      Date, Title, Medium, and Price.
      Include Artist Statement and Resume.
      Complete submission packages should be delivered or mailed to:

      Conrad Wilde Gallery
      Attn: Books
      210 N. 4th Avenue
      Tucson, AZ 85705

      All submissions must be received no later than May 1, 2008. Questions
      may be addressed to info@.... Please, no phone
      calls. Email submissions are not accepted.

      Submission Guidelines
      Under no circumstances will the gallery accept walk-in appointments,
      give live portfolio reviews, or accept original artworks during the
      initial submission review process. At the gallery's discretion, a
      secondary review process may involve a studio visit or portfolio
      review (by appointment) after the gallery has reviewed the complete
      submission package.

      For more information go to
      <http://www.conradwildegallery.com/submissions.html>