announcement

  • Karen Lehrer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2007
      You are invited to join me this December
      in beautiful Big Sur, California, for five days of:
      MAPPING THE INNER JOURNEY
      For a description and more information:
      www.mappingtheinnerjourney.com <http://www.mappingtheinnerjourney.com/>

      This is an insightful and fun workshop in one of world's most breathtaking
      settings.

      December 9-14, 2007
      Esalen Institute Big Sur, CA

      Check the Esalen website <http://www.esalen.org/> for more information on
      fees and accommodations.

      Please feel free to forward this to anyone you think may be interested.
      Contact me for more information.

      Hope to see you in December.

      Karen Lehrer

      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      Karen Lehrer
      805 963.8040
      www.karenlehrer.com
      www.mappingtheinnerjourney.com

      ------ End of Forwarded Message

    • Jeanette Mustacich
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2007
        Congrats, Karen, on creating this beautiful site! I know this was a huge task
        for you but it looks great. I hope your work on planning the workshop is
        coming along well and at some point I'd love to hear about it.
        Jeanette