The books from the Atascadero Library exhibition

  • elena mary siff
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2007
      My daughter will be bringing them to Santa Barbara on Sept. 14 and I
      would like to leave them at Jill's house if that is alright with her
      for pick-up...Jill, please let me know! People were fascinated with
      the display and I know some of you were there to see the mini show.
      Perhaps we can do a similar show in a SB/Goleta Public Library???
      Thanks everyone for participating...Cheers! Elena