A wonderful day

  • Marcia Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2007
      To all of you, old friends and new, who dropped by Backspace today
      for our first parking lot sale a gigantic thank you.We had a
      delightful time meeting so many new artists. It was an inspirational
      day and a great clean out of my studio. Again, Thanks to everyone. As
      I continue to unpack more of my overwhelming collection(things keep
      bubbling to the surface) I will have another sale some time in the
      near future. So stay tuned. And if you missed this sale we hope you
      will come to the next one. Hooray for book arts and artists.
      Marcia Moore