Studio Sale

  • Marcia Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2007
      Hello all, Just a late night reminder about the studio sale at
      Backspace Book Arts, my home away from home. Zillions of vintage
      buttons, beads, trims, fabrics and much, much more. Paper, book cloth
      and other really wonderful things for making books, dolls and altered
      art. Frames, some furniture and other things as well. Fun for all and
      REALLY good prices.
      Backspace Book Arts
      595 Venice Bl,
      Venice Ca. 90291
      Just East of Abbott Kinney Bl. Under the Mars Auto Body sign.
      310-722-9004
      Hope to see you there. Marcia Moore