Hope to see you on August 18th. at the Atascadero Library reception!

  • elena mary siff
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2007
      Glad some of you will be there from 1 to 3pm...remember to bring some
      larger books and the Atascadero Art Association suggested we
      contribute to the reception by bringing some cookies...I will bring a
      dozen and anyone else please do likewise! See you there!!
    • Sara Norquay
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2007
        I'll bring cookies and books!
        Sara

        >From: "elena mary siff" <esiff@...>
        >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [bookartsconnection] Hope to see you on August 18th. at the
        >Atascadero Library reception!
        >Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:06:11 -0000
        >
        >Glad some of you will be there from 1 to 3pm...remember to bring some
        >larger books and the Atascadero Art Association suggested we
        >contribute to the reception by bringing some cookies...I will bring a
        >dozen and anyone else please do likewise! See you there!!
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        Tease your brain--play Clink! Win cool prizes!
      • sydmcutcheon
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 11, 2007
          I won't be there but I went up yesterday and saw the amazing books. I was very so impressed
          ....as I knew I would be.....The show should travel on....

          Have fun everyone, Syd McCutcheon