Reception at the Atascadero library on August 18th

  • elena mary siff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2007
      I just got word that there will be three tables available where our
      larger books can be displyed. I hope some of you will attend the
      reception and bring books to be displayed. The reception is 1 to 3pm
      and the address of the library is on the announcement. If anyone needs
      the announcement sent to them once more email me...Hope to see you
      there!!
      Cheers! Elena
    • Sara Norquay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2007
        I am planning to bring more books to show at the reception. I hope other
        people decide to come and bring more of their books, too. See you there.

        Sara

        http://liveearth.msn.com