Atascadero Book show in library

  • elena mary siff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      The case is fully loaded and looks great...every book I was given is
      installed and I do not think it looks too crowded...4 shelves and the
      amt. of books I had to install worked out perfectly...I do hope some
      of you will go up there to see the mini-exhibition! I will post a
      reminder about the August 18th. reception closer to that date.