Miniature Bookworks exhibition announcement

  • Barry A. Kintner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2007
      Good day all -

      -- In hopes of making this a bit easier to obtain (and be sure to tell everyone else too!), Elena has sent me the announcement
      and I've posted it on our website for all to get as they please.

      -- You can access the announcement by going to our homepage - http://www.calligraphicsocietyofarizona.org - and click on
      the 'Announcements' link - for a blurb and a link to the printable page.

      -- My apologies - I had to re-format it for display and print from the web. Enjoy, I wish I was there ... :-)

      Barry

      Barry A. Kintner, webmaster
      Calligraphic Society of Arizona
      http://www.calligraphicsocietyofarizona.org
    • Sara Norquay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007
        Thanks, Barry!
        Sara

        >From: "Barry A. Kintner" <a2z@...>
        >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [bookartsconnection] Miniature Bookworks exhibition announcement
        >Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 23:36:19 -0700
        >
        >Good day all -
        >
        >-- In hopes of making this a bit easier to obtain (and be sure to tell
        >everyone else too!), Elena has sent me the announcement
        >and I've posted it on our website for all to get as they please.
        >
        >-- You can access the announcement by going to our homepage -
        >http://www.calligraphicsocietyofarizona.org - and click on
        >the 'Announcements' link - for a blurb and a link to the printable page.
        >
        >-- My apologies - I had to re-format it for display and print from the web.
        >Enjoy, I wish I was there ... :-)
        >
        >Barry
        >

        >Barry A. Kintner, webmaster
        >Calligraphic Society of Arizona
        >http://www.calligraphicsocietyofarizona.org
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more!
        http://mobile.msn.com