Anyone want me to email them an invitation to the Atascadero Book exhibition?

  • elena mary siff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2007
      I cannot attach the invitation attachment to this group in files or
      database so the next best thing is to email you the announcement that
      Sara Norquay so kindly designed for us. So if anyone wants the
      announcement email me...I am installing the exhibition this Saturday
      and it will be on view until August 31st. so I hope some of you will
      get up the Coast to see it. There will be a reception for us in the
      library on August 18th. from 1 to 3pm and larger books can be
      displayed at the reception. Hope to see some of you there!!
    • askengel@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2007
        Sure, I would like to see the invitation if you would email it to:
        askengel@...

        Thanks for doing all this work.