all artists with books in the Atascadero Library exhibition!

  • elena mary siff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2007
      Please make standing labels for your books with your name, name of books, and contact info.
      like email or website. Anyone up for designing an announcement ? The library has no funds
      to do this...if we have an announcement on line we can all print out as many as we want
      to..email me if someone can do this <esiff@...> for all details about the show and
      reception please check the long message here that I posted previously. Look forward to
      seeing all your books! Cheers! Elena