ART CLINIC

  • sydmcutcheon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      June at the ART CLINIC

      Every Thursday is art day or "therapy session" from 10 to 6. Come on down to our
      basement studio and get messy with a project, see what other artists are up to or just say
      "hello". We can give you a space to work and lots of support. This is a great time to work
      on ATC (artist trading cards).

      Mon. June 4, 11, 18, 25 3pm - 5pm Acrylic painting basics with Syd. Beginning and
      continuing students learn the basic of acrylic painting with some design and color theory
      thrown in. Fee $60. for 4 weeks.

      Tues. June 5, 12, 19, 26 Carol will continue her 4 week basic art sessions. 5-7PM is
      basic principles of drawing. This class will give you the tools you need to improve your
      drawing skills. All you add are the three P's Practice, Patience and Persistence Cost: $60.
      for 4 classes

      Sat. June 9 from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Join the fun and magic of working with Metal Clay*.
      Call Carol right away so she can order materials. Bring your lunch and drink. Cost:
      $100.00 which includes cost of Metal Clay.
      Open Studio available for individuals who have attended her introductory class for Metal
      Clay. The studio cost is $25.00 plus the cost of the silver clay. Beads and findings will be
      available for you to complete a necklace, bracelet or earrings at an additional cost.

      Sunday June, 24 11 to 3 Come join fiber artists: Mary Stanley and Colleen Darling, in a
      combined class of needle felting and felt bead making. In this class you will learn to
      needle felt by making items such as a book cover or fun pin. You will also learn to make
      felted beads and embellish them with seed beads and needle felted embellishments.
      There may be a small materials fee. Class cost $45. includes a snack.

      Check out our blog at www.artclinic.blogspot.com