Reminder: Book Arts Studio Sale tomorrow (June 2)

  • rosequeen48
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Gloria Helfgott is closing her book arts studio. She has given me the
      responsibility for selling the entire contents of the studio. The sale
      is Saturday, June 2, 10am to 6pm. Cash or checks only, everything must
      go. If you are not familiar with the studio, it is a candy box full of
      some of the most exquisite papers, leathers, paints, and all kinds of
      cool 'stuff'. Gloria has asked that no one contact her directly
      regarding the sale, so please direct all of your inquiries to me
      (information below -- do not reply to this posting, please).

      The studio is located at 869 Via de la Paz, Unit D, Pacific Palisades,
      CA 90272. Please bring a large bag with you!

      Because of the strong interest already shown in the following items,
      they will be on bid from 10- 10:30 a.m.:

      2- vintage iron book presses

      1- large metal 5-drawer paper flat-file

      1- 10-drawer wooden paper flat-file

      1- drawing table

      1- large light box

      All else, first come first serve. I hope we can clear out this place!

      Thank you,

      Charlene Matthews Bindery
      5720 Melrose Avenue
      Los Angeles, CA 90038