Book arts studio sale -- Los Angeles

  • rosequeen48
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2007
      Posted for Charlene Matthews:

      Gloria Helfgott is closing her book arts studio. She has given me the
      responsibility for selling the entire contents of the studio. The
      sale is Saturday, June 2, 10am to 6pm. Cash or checks only,
      everything must go. If you are not familiar with the studio I can
      tell you that it is a candy box full of some of the most exquisite
      papers, leathers, paints, and all kinds of cool `stuff'. Gloria has
      asked that no one contact her directly regarding the sale, direct all
      of your inquiries to me.

      The studio is located at 869 Via de la Paz, Unit D, Pacific Palisades,
      CA 90272.

      Here is a short list of the items for sale:
      2 book presses
      Various cutters
      Tool stove
      Fax