electric book

  • KL
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
      Hi,
      I'm interested in this class, depending on when it takes place.
      Also,
      I'm going to S.F. in a few weeks. I don't know a thing about the
      center for the book up there. Will someone fill me in and tell
      me where it is located or a phone number.
      thanks,
      Happy 4th of July,
      Karen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002
        Karen- SF Center for the Book is at the 300 DeHaro St. (at16th St.)
        and is definitely worth a visit! They have an online catalog of
        classes, exhibits, etc. at www.sfcb.org. The current exhibit is "The
        Relevant Structure" featuring work by members of the pacific Center
        for the Book Arts and showcasing structures in which form genuinely
        supports the text. Official hours are M-F 10-5, but we've often
        visited on the weekend, when classes are being held. The exhibit
        space surrounds the classroom area and we've always found the people
        there to be friendly and happy to have visitors.
        Pam