SPRING at AFS - A One-Woman Show by Judy

  • Tom and Judy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2007
      Judy is having a showing of her assemblages and collages entitled SPRING
      in the Gallery at Art From Scrap beginning May12 through June 23. *We
      would like to invite you to attend the artist's reception on Saturday,
      May 19, 4 - 6 PM. * The gallery is open Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
      10 - 2; Thursday 10 - 6; and Saturday 10 - 3. Art From Scrap Gallery is
      located upstairs at the intersection of Cota and Garden.