Book collection point for the Atascadero Book Art Exhibition in July/August

  • elena mary siff
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2007
      Jill Littlewood has generously agreed to collect the books from
      artists in the Ventura/Santa Barbara area so I can get them all at one
      time. Please get your books to Jill by June 15th. Email her via this
      group to make arrangements. I will be installing the books in the
      Library on June 30th. I hope to hear from at least 10 book artists
      asap...Thank you, Elena
    • Sara Norquay
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2007
        Hi Elena,

        I will happily submit something. I will try to make something new but in any
        case will give you one or two to display. I have been making sewn felt books
        of late.

        Sara