Atascadero Library Book Exhibition

  • elena mary siff
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2007
      I was just up there and they will give me a 2 month commitment for the
      4 shelf case with lighting early next week...will post more info. at
      that time but it may be July/August 2007 and we discussed mini or
      small books so that there could be 8 to 10 books per shelf for a total
      of 30 to 40 small books...more info. next week.... but think small and
      unusual book forms as these books cannot be handled. Light small
      hanging books can be hung from the back of each shelf as well if
      anyone creates hanging books. Stay tuned....more info. middle of next
      week...