[bookartsconnection] Need help!

  • askengel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2007
      Oh Sara,
      I do hope that you receive the amount of people that you need to continue
      this class. After writing you about it, I found that I would be busy both
      this
      Friday and the next one, so I decided that I wouldn't get enough out of a 7
      week class by missing 2.
      Sorry I can't come up to help you out. I also am hoping that you will offer
      the class NEXT semester.
      Sharon Engel