Need help!

  • Sara Norquay
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17 10:37 PM
      Hi fellow artists,

      I am in need of a few more people to register for my class at the Schott
      Center this Friday at 5 PM. It is the Printmaking for Book Artists Class. I
      almost have enough to make it a go and I know the people who showed up last
      week would love it to actually happen.

      So, if you can and are interested, please come to room 23 on Friday at 5PM.
      You can of course stay and make art with us, Supplies are provided. If you
      want to stay for the whole 6 weeks, there is a materials fee of $40 which
      gets you plates, paper, ink, tools, presses etc.

      This class offers techiniques that are perfect for books, greeting cards,
      ATC's, or journaling. You can make a whole lot of prints in the three hours
      that we meet.

      Please email me back if you can come so I can get a head count before
      Friday.

      Thanks a heap.
      Hope to see you soon.

      Sara Norquay

    • askengel@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18 5:27 PM
        Oh Sara,
        I do hope that you receive the amount of people that you need to continue
        this class. After writing you about it, I found that I would be busy both
        this
        Friday and the next one, so I decided that I wouldn't get enough out of a 7
        week class by missing 2.
        Sorry I can't come up to help you out. I also am hoping that you will offer
        the class NEXT semester.
        Sharon Engel