Terrifiic...there appears to be enough interest for me to proceed.

  • elena mary siff
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 5:41 PM
      After my trip to the Atascadero Library around April 15th. I will
      report back to this list with exhibition arrangements and deadlines
      and will also find out if the library has any funds to make up a
      modest announcement card and perhaps an actual reception...Will keep
      you all informed via this list rather than eveyone emailing me
      privately, O.K?

      Cheers! Elena