RE: [bookartsconnection] any interest in a small artists book show at the Atascadero Public Library?

  • Sara Norquay
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi Elena,

      I'm interested.

      Sara

      >From: "elena mary siff" <esiff@...>
      >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [bookartsconnection] any interest in a small artists book show at
      >the Atascadero Public Library?
      >Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 18:25:28 -0000
      >
      >my daughter, Ravelle, just got a full-time job at the Atascadero Public
      >Library and proposed a
      >book show for the library...they have some cases..so i will be going up
      >there in mid-April to
      >look at the cases and the situation there..Any SB /Ventura/SLO County book
      >artists interested
      >in displaying small book works there? no dates set at this point...just
      >seeing if there would be
      >any interest.
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      i'm making a difference.�Make every IM count for the cause of your choice.
      Join Now.
      http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline
    • passionberry@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
        Hi Sara,

        Pls keep me informed, I would possibly be interested.
        Thank you!
        Diane Yamamoto Skowron