Re: [bookartsconnection] any interest in a small artists book show at the Atascadero Public Library?

  • Robert Simola
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
      I would also be interested.
      Bob in Templeton

      elena mary siff wrote:
      > my daughter, Ravelle, just got a full-time job at the Atascadero Public Library and proposed a
      > book show for the library...they have some cases..so i will be going up there in mid-April to
      > look at the cases and the situation there..Any SB /Ventura/SLO County book artists interested
      > in displaying small book works there? no dates set at this point...just seeing if there would be
      > any interest.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Sara Norquay
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hi Elena,

        I'm interested.

        Sara

        >From: "elena mary siff" <esiff@...>
        >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [bookartsconnection] any interest in a small artists book show at
        >the Atascadero Public Library?
        >Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 18:25:28 -0000
        >
        >my daughter, Ravelle, just got a full-time job at the Atascadero Public
        >Library and proposed a
        >book show for the library...they have some cases..so i will be going up
        >there in mid-April to
        >look at the cases and the situation there..Any SB /Ventura/SLO County book
        >artists interested
        >in displaying small book works there? no dates set at this point...just
        >seeing if there would be
        >any interest.
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        i'm making a difference.�Make every IM count for the cause of your choice.
        Join Now.
        http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline
      • passionberry@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
          Hi Sara,

          Pls keep me informed, I would possibly be interested.
          Thank you!
          Diane Yamamoto Skowron