RE: [bookartsconnection] any interest in a small artists book show at the Atascadero Public Library?

  • lifsart
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
      I'm interested. Carol Kemp, Lompoc

      Art Clinic BLOG http://www.artclinic.blogspot.com
      <http://www.artclinic.blogspot.com/>
      Art for Sale http://www.lifsart.etsy.com/
      Face-a-Day BLOG http://www.faceaday.blogspot.com/
      Carol K Originals Gallery http://www.lifsart.blogspot.com/

      -----Original Message-----
      From: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of elena mary siff
      Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 11:25 AM
      To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bookartsconnection] any interest in a small artists book show
      at the Atascadero Public Library?

      my daughter, Ravelle, just got a full-time job at the Atascadero Public
      Library and proposed a
      book show for the library...they have some cases..so i will be going up
      there in mid-April to
      look at the cases and the situation there..Any SB /Ventura/SLO County
      book artists interested
      in displaying small book works there? no dates set at this point...just
      seeing if there would be
      any interest.

    • Robert Simola
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
        I would also be interested.
        Bob in Templeton

        elena mary siff wrote:
        > my daughter, Ravelle, just got a full-time job at the Atascadero Public Library and proposed a
        > book show for the library...they have some cases..so i will be going up there in mid-April to
        > look at the cases and the situation there..Any SB /Ventura/SLO County book artists interested
        > in displaying small book works there? no dates set at this point...just seeing if there would be
        > any interest.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Sara Norquay
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
          Hi Elena,

          I'm interested.

          Sara

          >From: "elena mary siff" <esiff@...>
          >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [bookartsconnection] any interest in a small artists book show at
          >the Atascadero Public Library?
          >Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 18:25:28 -0000
          >
          >my daughter, Ravelle, just got a full-time job at the Atascadero Public
          >Library and proposed a
          >book show for the library...they have some cases..so i will be going up
          >there in mid-April to
          >look at the cases and the situation there..Any SB /Ventura/SLO County book
          >artists interested
          >in displaying small book works there? no dates set at this point...just
          >seeing if there would be
          >any interest.
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          i'm making a difference.�Make every IM count for the cause of your choice.
          Join Now.
          http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline
        • passionberry@earthlink.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
            Hi Sara,

            Pls keep me informed, I would possibly be interested.
            Thank you!
            Diane Yamamoto Skowron