RE: [bookartsconnection] any interest in a small artists book show at the Atascadero Public Library?

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
      I am interested, and I would be happy to be the collection point for our
      area. Jill

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
        I'm interested. Carol Kemp, Lompoc

        Art Clinic BLOG http://www.artclinic.blogspot.com
        <http://www.artclinic.blogspot.com/>
        Art for Sale http://www.lifsart.etsy.com/
        Face-a-Day BLOG http://www.faceaday.blogspot.com/
        Carol K Originals Gallery http://www.lifsart.blogspot.com/

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
          I would also be interested.
          Bob in Templeton

          elena mary siff wrote:
          > my daughter, Ravelle, just got a full-time job at the Atascadero Public Library and proposed a
          > book show for the library...they have some cases..so i will be going up there in mid-April to
          > look at the cases and the situation there..Any SB /Ventura/SLO County book artists interested
          > in displaying small book works there? no dates set at this point...just seeing if there would be
          > any interest.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Sara Norquay
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
            Hi Elena,

            I'm interested.

            Sara

            >From: "elena mary siff" <esiff@...>
            >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [bookartsconnection] any interest in a small artists book show at
            >the Atascadero Public Library?
            >Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 18:25:28 -0000
            >
            >my daughter, Ravelle, just got a full-time job at the Atascadero Public
            >Library and proposed a
            >book show for the library...they have some cases..so i will be going up
            >there in mid-April to
            >look at the cases and the situation there..Any SB /Ventura/SLO County book
            >artists interested
            >in displaying small book works there? no dates set at this point...just
            >seeing if there would be
            >any interest.
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

            i'm making a difference.�Make every IM count for the cause of your choice.
            Join Now.
            http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline
          • passionberry@earthlink.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
              Hi Sara,

              Pls keep me informed, I would possibly be interested.
              Thank you!
              Diane Yamamoto Skowron